8 Red Potatoes
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup sour cream
2-4 T. milk
6 slices bacon, cooked then crumbled
6 green onions, chopped
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper
- Bake red potatoes at 350 for about an hour or until you can easily pierce through the skin with a fork.
- Cook bacon, blot with paper towels and then mince.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Then, using a spoon scrape out the flesh leaving some on the sides to keep the shell stable.
- Mash potato flesh with butter, sour cream, and add 2-4 T. milk or until creamy. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in half of the green onions, cheese and bacon. Mix.
- Spoon potato mixture back into the shells and place in rectangular baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions.
- Place potatoes back in the oven for 15 minutes.
Serve warm and gooey!