Trust me you don't want to make these they are too addicting ;)
Candied Corn Pops
Recipe From: Janie C.
15 oz. bag of corn pops
1 1/4 c. butter
1 1/4 c. sugar
1/4 c. plus 1 T. water
- Warm package of corn pops in 200F oven on 2 cookie sheets.
- While they are warming, heat butter, sugar and water over direct heat (medium to medium high if stirring all the time).
- Let mixture come to a boil and cook for 9 minutes stirring constantly (can lower heat as long as it keeps boiling).
- Put 1/2 of corn pops in very large bowl and pour 1/2 of butter/sugar mixture over it, mixing well.
- Add te rest of the corn pops and then the rest of the butter/sugar mixture to coat evenly. Spread out on waxed paper to dry/cool