When Garrett's mom came to visit she made us a bunch of these hamburger rolls and froze them for us to make later on. They may sound interesting but trust me they are dang good. It's kind of like a modified version of a beef roast. I know its kinda weird to pair beef with chicken flavored stuffing and cream of chicken soup but for some reason it turns out super yummy!
Hamburger Roll (Recipe from: Susan Peterson)
1 lb. hamburger
1 box stuffing mix, prepared (I usually use Chicken flavor)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Pat hamburger out into a rectangle to about 1/2" thickness.
- Spread prepared stuffing evenly on top and roll the hamburger up. If you wanted to freeze them you would do so at this point, just roll it up with saran wrap and foil. Completely thaw in refrigerator before cooking,
- Place in 8 x 8 baking dish with chopped carrots and potatoes.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with milk.
- Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste on top.
- Cover with tinfoil and bake for 3 hours.