This bread is so moist it literally melts in your mouth, I love it!
This batch made 7 mini loaves
3 cups flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
- Combine dry ingredients and set Aside.
- In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients.
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cup buttermilk
4 large bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Add dry and wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Spray loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray
- Fill pans about 3/4 way full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
*Results are best if made in mini loaf pans. I used the aluminum ones that you can buy from the grocery store.
*Yields about 6-7 small loaves.