Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Banana Bread

This bread is so moist it literally melts in your mouth, I love it!
This batch made 7 mini loaves

Banana Bread
Dry Ingredients:
3 cups flour
1 1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt

  1. Combine dry ingredients and set Aside.
  2. In a separate bowl combine wet ingredients.

Wet Ingredients:
3 eggs
3/4 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cup buttermilk
4 large bananas, mashed
1 tsp vanilla extract

  1. Add dry and wet ingredients. Mix well.
  2. Spray loaf pans with nonstick cooking spray
  3. Fill pans about 3/4 way full.
  4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.

*Results are best if made in mini loaf pans. I used the aluminum ones that you can buy from the grocery store.
*Yields about 6-7 small loaves.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Okay, My mom had to tell me about this blog. And I love it. Everything looks so delicious. I miss you. Keep up the good blogging work.

    ReplyDelete