Sorry this is the best picture we got of it. We gobbled it up too fast :-)
Fruit Trifle (Recipe from: Susan Peterson)
1 Angel food cake, I make one from a mix
1 box Jello instant vanilla pudding, prepared
2 cups heavy whipping cream
2 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup sugar
- Cook angel food cake according to package directions
- Make vanilla pudding according to package directions.
- Cut fruit into small chunks.
- Make whipping cream by blending whipping cream, vanilla and sugar until thick.
- Add half of the whip cream to the pudding and mix well.
- Layer trifle starting with cake, whip cream/pudding mixture and then fruit.
- Top trifle off with remaining whip cream.