Thursday, November 25, 2010

Vanilla Bean Whip Cream

The yummiest whip cream ever. Once you have real whip cream you can never go back to store bought. So only make this if you are willing to accept the risks.
The Holy Grail of Vanilla extracts ... Vanilla bean PASTE. It is kinda like extract but is more syrupy and has vanilla bean specks in it. Trust me, you need it. I got mine from Williams Sonoma but I'm sure you could find it online or other places

Vanilla Bean Whip Cream
1 cup heaving whipping cream
1/4 cup sugar (I use normal sugar because my mom always made it that way but most people use powdered sugar)
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste

  1. Slowly add ingredients to whipping cream while you whip with electric mixer or beaters until fluffy.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment