Gooey Cinnamon Rolls (Recipe from my brother's old roommate Kurt)
Rhodes Frozen Cinnamon Rolls (I know I'm lazy)
Cinnamon roll caramel sauce (this is the important part)
½ cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp. water
5 T. butter
- Thaw cinnamon rolls (or make your own) according to package directions.
- Preheat oven according to cinnamon roll package directions.
- Melt the sauce ingredients in microwave or on stovetop.
- Mix it all together until butter is all melted and caramel sauce is smooth and thoroughly mixed.
- Dump into greased 9x13 pan and spread evenly on the bottom.
- Place cinnamon rolls on top of sauce and bake according to package directions.
- Frost with desired frosting.