Thursday, November 18, 2010

Easy Pesto Pasta with Chicken

Since I feel like I have been posting a lot more complex recipes recently I decided to post an oldie but a goody. My mom used to make this a lot while we were growing up and it is super easy, super fast, and super yummy.

Pesto Pasta with Chicken
2-3 Chicken breasts (depending on size)
1 box pasta
Italian Dressing (I use Wishbone or Kraft)
1 jar Classico pesto sauce

Directions:
  1. Cut up chicken into small chunks. Put chicken in a ziploc bag and add italian dressing until chicken is completely covered. Then, add 2 spoonfuls of pesto. Marinate for a couple of hours or overnight in fridge.
  2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
  3. Cook chicken on "The George" (Forman grill) or saute in frying pan.
  4. Drain pasta and add cooked chicken and the rest of the jar of pesto. Mix until evenly covered with pesto sauce.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment