Nice & Saucy.
And if you are feeling real naughty ... (See post below for onion ring recipe)
You can either mix the pulled pork with the sauce before you put it on your bun or you can just pour sauce on like I did in the pictures.
Pulled Pork Sandwiches (Recipe from: Robin Falke)
Pork roast (I like the ones from Costco)
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
BBQ Sauce (I like Sweet Baby Ray's)
- Place pork roast in crock pot. Add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar to crock pot. Season roast with salt and pepper. Cook on low until it shreds easily (usually around 6 hours but it depends just make sure the roast is cooked all the way)
- Take roast out of the crock pot. Do not dump the juice!
- Shred pork with two forks.
- Place pulled pork back into crock pot with the juices.
- Serve with BBQ sauce on hamburger buns.