Baked Breaded Chicken (Recipe from: BYU cooking lab)
2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 cup plain bread crumbs
1/4 cup dry grated Parmesan cheese
2 T. dry parsley
1 tsp. Lawry's seasoned salt
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Combine dry ingredients in a shallow bowl or flat dish.
- Remove excess fat from chicken and cut into strips.
- Dip chicken pieces in melted butter. Let excess drip off.
- Dredge chicken pieces in crumb mixture. Let excess fall off.
- Place chicken pieces on greased baking dish. (I use a glass baking dish with foil)
- Bake 20 minutes or until thickest part of chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.