Cajun Sweet Potato Fries
1 bag of frozen sweet potato fries
Rosemary olive oil
Creole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's)
- Preheat oven according to sweet potato bag instructions.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread out sweet potato fries in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Drizzle rosemary olive oil on top of fries.
- Sprinkle creole seasoning on top of fries.
- Bake in oven according to package directions.
- Take sweet potato fries out of oven halfway through baking time and flip.
- You can add more seasoning at the time if desired.
- Put fries back in oven and cook for remainder of cooking time.
Serve with BBQ fry sauce
BBQ Fry sauce
Homemade avocado mayo (Recipe below)
Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce
- Mix BBQ sauce with homemade mayo. The proportion should be somewhere between 30-50% BBQ sauce. Depends on your preferences.
1 large egg yolk
1 T. water
1 T. lemon juice
1 tsp. honey dijon mustard
1 scant cup avocado oil (too much oil will make the emulsion break and not get thick)
kosher salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all ingredients and whip with an immersion blender.
HERE IS A VIDEO to show you how to mix it if you are nervous :)