Sorry the picture isn't great but we may or may not have eaten almost all of them before I remembered I wanted to take a picture. They are that good!
Oven Baked Cheese Fries
2 tsp. vegetable oil
2 large baking potatoes
1 large egg white
2 tsp. Emeril's original Essence
8 oz. white cheddar cheese, grated
2 T. thinly sliced green onions
- Preheat oven to 425
- Grease a baking sheet with the vegetable oil
- Cut potatoes into 1/2" segments
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg white until very light and foamy.
- Add the potatoes to the egg white and coat evenly.
- Spread the potatoes on the baking sheet, so the fries aren't touching each other. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, sprinkle fries with half of Emeril's original Essence on one side. Flip fries and sprinkle with remaining seasoning.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake for another 20 minutes until crispy and brown.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
- Return the baking sheet to the oven and bake until cheese is melted, about 3 minutes.