I used Milano cookies for gravestones and cool whip for ghosts with mini chocolate chips for eyes.
Dirt Recipe From: Mom
3 ½ cups cold milk
2 pkgs. Jell-o chocolate instant pudding
1 tub cool whip, thawed
1 pkg. Oreo cookies, crushed
1. Pour cold milk into large bowl and add pudding mixes
2. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes
3. Stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping and ½ of the cookies.
4. Spoon into 13 x 9 inch baking dish
5. Sprinkle with remaining cookies.
6. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve
*Store in refrigerator