(1) 16 oz. bag mini marshmallows
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
5 T. butter
1/4 c. light corn syrup
1 tsp. vanilla extract
(1) 13 oz. bag of golden grahams cereal (or 8 cups)
- Grease 13x9-inch pan with butter. In 3-quart saucepan, melt chocolate chips, butter, corn syrup and 4 1/2 cups marshmallows over low heat, stirring occasionally, until completely melted. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. OR combine all ingredients in a microwave safe dish except the vanilla and microwave on high and stir after every minute until melted (About 2-3 1/2 minutes). Stir in vanilla after everything is melted.
- Pour cereal into large bowl. Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal; stir until evenly coated. Stir in remaining marshmallows from bag.
- With buttered back of spoon, press mixture in pan. Cool at least 1 hour or until firm. Store loosely covered at room temperature.