This recipe tastes just like the salsa they serve at a lot of Mexican restaraunts, its def yummy!
Salsa (Recipe from: Susan Peterson)
1 can of petite diced tomatoes (I use 28 oz size)
8-9 green onions (use the white and green part of the green onion; just not the sprouts)
1/3 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 tsp. garlic salt
2 tsp. lime juice
- Drain the juice from the can of tomatoes into a blender.
- Scrape the seeds and pulp out of the jalapeño. (Do not touch eyes or any other sensitive parts of your body after handling the jalapeño it WILL burn!)
- Add jalapeño to blender with tomato juice. Puree jalapeño and juice until the jalapeño is disintegrated.
- Chop green onions and cilantro. Add to petite diced tomatoes.
- Add jalapeño/tomato juice to the petite diced tomatoes.
- Add garlic salt and lime juice. Mix well.